Saturday, March 28, 2015

PICTORIAL DIARY OF MY DAY



           Well people, here goes my next topic which is on pictorial diary. I am going to highlight on the diary of my day which most probably I will be facing for the whole year. Hmmmmm. Here goes my day begins at sharp 5.00 in the morning after a very short sleep and long dream. Well the very first thing I will be doing is to begin my day with prayers. I do believe it is one of the most unique way to fill my day with lots of blesses in order to ease and calm my inner soul.


            The very next step will be engaging with something that provides me some cash in order to feed me and fulfill my desires which will be my profession as a teacher. I will be working for half day. Yet being in school, I never get to realise time moves so quickly, yet, enjoying my scenery all the time with white papers as well as some arguments with the head that instill to sorrows my mood. I do listen the word ‘workload’ compared to the needs of the learners and commands upon commands that lead the path towards a different profession rather than being called as a teacher.


              After working hours, my day begins to be as if marathon as I have to rush all the way to Universiti Putra Malaysia to attend my Masters classes’. It is really worth to engage oneself to further studies as I do discover the beauty and recover the identity as a teacher. The lecturers are friendly and conveying their messages in a very professional manner. I do believe the faculty owns very quality lecturers that make a candidate from zero to hero as the learning environment benefits me a lot.

                               



   









After lecturing session ends, it will always be somewhere around 6pm or 9pm depending on the days. I will be spending some time with my course mates to any of the nearest restaurants to have my dinner with them and several gossips to be talked. If I am unable to join them, I do attend for religious prayers.



           I do believe all this hardship and struggles I am facing will make me a better person tomorrow as I strongly do believe that it is an investment for future and nothing goes beyond without prayers.    
            



No comments:

Post a Comment