Saturday, March 28, 2015

MOST TERRIFYING EXPERIENCE


Greetings my friends, I would like to share another story of mine which is on the most terrifying experience. I am sure everyone has their own and might be scariest than mine yet, it is for the purpose to share. Let me begin it with one very fine night located in Cheras in Casa Suria Condominium which was my based of living when I used to work in an International School. The condominium was very newly built and not much residents at that area. I was living on the 13th floor which was the pinnacle of the building. It was Friday night along with heavy rain when I came back all alone in my house and there was no one in there except for Kak which was a cat. As usual, I cleaned myself and was watching a horror movie as I do have the habit or well said interest to watch horror movies only at night. Till then while enjoying my meal and felt sleepy all of a sudden, I decided to go to bed. My room was not equipped with lots of stuff neither it was decorated with curtains. I didn’t close my door as I don’t feel to at that moment. While lying down on the bed and not closing my eyes thinking some things, I was shocked to see the cat was in front of my door and not coming in. But as I had a close look there was a black shadow at the back of the cat. I chased the cat and shut the door. It was still raining heavily. Being terrified I didn’t take the initiative to sleep yet while just observing at my briefcase which I placed next to the cupboard. Few minutes later, an incident occurred which terrifies me until now. At one glance, I looked again at the briefcase and saw myself sitting with a smile and sharp Dracula teeth and then it disappeared. That incident made me to recite prayers till early in the morning and was unable to sleep.




6 comments:

  1. the pics are scary la..daljit boy..gosh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is really scary brother...whooppss...just wish this kind of situation will not ever happen to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to sleep early after this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. daljit.... living on the 13th floor, you should have known :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine your charming face with the Dracula teeth! huhu...Scary when we live alone....

    ReplyDelete