Saturday, May 2, 2015

EMBARASSMENT OR HARRASSMENT!!!

            It is the natural feelings to feel embarrassed or being embarrassed by someone. In my case, I attended a workshop in a private independent Chinese school as I was selected to be as a representative for the school. The workshop was all about public speaking and academic writing. It starts around 7.30 a.m but happened to be I was late for it. I reached the school at 8 a.m due to certain circumstances especially my bike!!! As I reached there, the guard hold me thought I was a visitor but not a teacher. When he asked me from which school I am, I have no idea what happened to me until I can’t think as there were lots of things in my mind, yet, till the guard told me to refer to my tag which was around my neck. That was the opening embarrassment for the day. Later, I got in the conference room late was another embarrassment because I told my head of department that I will be punctual for the day. Still with pride and set aside shame, I sat with a smile. Listening to the workshop conducted by professionals, a male teacher sat beside me and introduced himself. As time moved on, he did gossip about my head of department and shared his experienced being in my school before. Yet, at times I felt uncomfortable as he was keep touching me while speaking. My senses gave me an alert to be aware or away from that guy. Told by my working colleague, he is not a guy but a gay. It seems he had lip lock with another guy in front of her while their trip at Thailand previously. At that particular point, I knew I was in danger zone. But it was not him the only one, apparently there was another one. It seemed to be these guys or so called gays are very active. I was even having the fear feelings to go to washroom as their eyes were on me. Being scared and nervous, they were like 2 crocodiles hunger to get me alive. Without bothering about them, I diverted my looks on the female teachers as some of them were really attractive. There was one we had eyed contact but never able to speak till the end of the session. After the workshop session ended, it was a meal time. Again!!! He came and sat next to me while bothering me with his lunatic stories. I tried to avoid him unfortunately his geography knowledge of the school is better than me. Before I made a move, I met every teachers of the school and at that point came this Mr. Gay, hugged me and scratched my back in front of every female teachers. That was embarrassing!!! Right after that, he got my number and harassing me through messages. Well keeping myself calm, I knew someday he will be getting from someone and relieves me from thinking this most embarrassing moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment