Saturday, April 4, 2015

-AMBITION OR TEMPTATION-

WELL WELL WELL… Putting my head long way ago back from an institution of the entire naughtiest thing been done along with peers, I did listen to the conversation between a lion roars and a tweety bird which were my parents talking about what I will be in future. Gaining my input from their conversation made me to think a lot on the difference lifestyle of what I am doing now and what is working life all about. It is on whether do I get the same benefits of being naughty or else it makes me to be naughtier than before. The day had to be precious as I did sacrifice my sleep for few hours to think about future whereas my perception on living was ‘Well that’s ok, let’s see what happens tomorrow.’ As tomorrow arised I asked my friends in school on what are they going to be? The ambition they did mention was as if a drunkard guy managed to be a minister tomorrow because based on their behavior and talks was seemed to be a thorough study on that profession. I was quite till someone did ask me on what am I going to be? When there was a girl crossed next to me and smiled, I told them I will be an ACTOR someday. It was ROFL for them!!! I said I told them it's fine as you people are the next generation of jealous output.  I always had the desire to be an actor so that I can be glamour and have the same fame as other celebrities as well as putting on nice clothes and living a very comfortable life, yet, I was even practicing myself to be an actor by providing excuses to my parents and teachers of not going to school. When there was any incident in fighting, I involved myself and tried to be so called HERO but scared to get hits. I do understand that practice makes perfect but a damage may fall my primage in future. As days moved on, from the praises and appraisals from every parties let me to have high hopes to be an Actor someday. Someday happened to be ‘mayday’ when I was told to join TESL course. I still didn’t give up till I am growing myself in the field of teaching. There was a news around from my relatives stating my cousin sister is a Miss Teen International, 2014 and international model. I recalled my days for all my practiced  during school days. I have just learned a thing that being a teacher is a factor to be better than an actor when God has chosen me to be a director in order to create a better generation in future. The real fame arises here as no matter any other profession will appreciate this profession to convey the knowledge and teaching. I appreciate to God all the time every seconds of living in this wonderful world.              

 





1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

    okay that's all :P

    knowingnadhirah.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete